1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11 Posts
I doesnt do it for me, FX is a different animal alltogether..this is ugly..MB makes the best looking cars otherwise, just went wrong with the ML, G and the CLK...

anyhow FX is th best looking SUV period.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I'm glad I didn't buy '04 ML. I love that new design, specially after looking at other pics.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Agreed, new design definitely looks better than the old one but I would still never buy another European car....

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think it looks quite nice, although I'd like it to have bigger wheels/tires to give it a more aggressive look. The only problem for me would be price. I got my '05 FX35 pretty much fully loaded for $40K, and I'm betting this would be way more, comparably equipped.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I think it looks very nice however I am still hesitant when it comes to German cars. Based on my own experience and pretty much everyone I know who owned a German car I don't think I will be buying one soon... Looks is one thing but being happy with it is another. It's just like dating a supermodel with a dozen of VDs... :lol:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Not only copying the mdx, rav, srx and sorrento, in terms of functionaliity, it is copying as well. The traditional location of window controls in the front, in which all 4 were located on the center console, is now located on both the driver/passenger side doors, just like japanese/korean/amercian cars. Look closely at the pics and you will see....I am now thinking mb is "really" losing its uniquen design and tradition..

·
Registered
11 Posts
but it remains the merc knows how to make interiors..they are very well made and look **** nice..even when merc stopped making interiors with real leather and switched to plastic, I still found it modern and great looking..

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought our FX was the first came out with the most futuristic look but I think it actually belongs to this guy. Remeber Him? It's a Isuzu VehiCross. Had a short live.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Got my vote for the ugliest vehicle so far...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts