Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Christian said:
I thought that red one with the red 24" wheels was fugly, this one takes the cake! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... gory=80749
Hey! Don't be ridiculing my ride!

The more chrome, the more "Bling-bling" and the more hits I get from the ladies. The Chrome window tint and curb feelers were coming but I found out recently that I needed to sell the FX due to, ahem.......immediate financial reasons. Don't let my flossin' chrome shizzle menizzle blind you on the streets................peace out.

·
Registered
597 Posts
What no Leopard skin seat covers ? There are enough shiny bits on this vehicle to make a Brazilian pimp pant :roll: .

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Give him credit, homemade CAI on a 45!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Don't let Piniti see that hood scoop! :)

BUT- he's got a CAI on a '45! (I wonder if it works like a Paddock, or if it works like an Injen :))

·
Registered
185 Posts
all it misses is a Piniti striping job :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

but seriously this indeed IS the worst FX ever

·
Registered
70 Posts
I thought the fx looked good no matter how u customized it...

i guess he must have tried really really really really really hard to make it this ugly... :?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Ugly is as ugly does :shock:
But the Red Wagon wheeled FX gives this a good run for its money :?

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Yesterday, I saw a DG(? the "silvery" color) FX parked on Fairfax with a big-ass "Raiders" sticker on it. It just didn't ... "belong" on an FX, ya know?!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
kcrudup said:
Yesterday, I saw a DG(? the "silvery" color) FX parked on Fairfax with a big-ass "Raiders" sticker on it. It just didn't ... "belong" on an FX, ya know?!
I never have been fond of putting stickers on my car. I saw an FX last week with a big yellow ribbon decal on the right rear side (near gas tank cover).

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
HOLY COW! :shock: now i've seen everything! i can't even imagine driving that?! how could you? talk about bringing attention upon yourself hey? wow! i'm not at all offended by it, just amazed that someone drives that! "wow" is really all i have to say!

oh ya, and congrats to the businessman with the gall & boldness to promote his/her business like this!! more power to him i guess :oops:

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
I never have been fond of putting stickers on my car. I saw an FX last week with a big yellow ribbon decal on the right rear side (near gas tank cover).
Maybe the significance of those big yellow ribbons might overcome your apparently offended aesthetic sensibilities.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
New thread idea- The hottest FX??? I vote for the naughty one :D .

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
msu79gt82 said:
I never have been fond of putting stickers on my car.
Yeah ...really ...know what ya mean! :roll: Ain't that a "croch" rocket, with "headlights" all around. :shock: Not even a sport model

·
Registered
549 Posts
drsvelte said:
Maybe the significance of those big yellow ribbons might overcome your apparently offended aesthetic sensibilities.
Maybe, it was one of those "Support Our Troops" ribbon decals that I'm starting to see everywhere: Yellow, Red/White/Blue, and other colors....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts