Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Probably should move this thread to the Engine Mod Forum.

PS: I am unfamiliar with this product.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
msu79gt82 said:
Probably should move this thread to the Engine Mod Forum.

PS: I am unfamiliar with this product.
Um, having a hard time deciding where to move this; we don't have a "Trash Can" section. Guess I'l just put in in the General section...

This thing is snake oil at it's finest. They've been marketed under the name "Tornado" for years and don't do squat. The probably restrict more air than they move.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
This thing is snake oil at it's finest. They've been marketed under the name "Tornado" for years and don't do squat. The probably restrict more air than they move.
Snake oil I'm sure; but apparently not the exact same company as Tornado (although the same concept): http://www.myauto.tv/tfs/

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
ShadyJC said:
You have to love the "testimonial" on the Turbonator website - "I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power" I guess one is on his intake and the other is on his passenger seat! Amazing what this technology will do!
I saw that - multiple Turbonators :shock: They even have a special buy One get "More" at half-price!! Perhaps the others are for the exhaust :?: Can you install them backwards :idea:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
msu79gt82 said:
ShadyJC said:
You have to love the "testimonial" on the Turbonator website - "I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power" I guess one is on his intake and the other is on his passenger seat! Amazing what this technology will do!
I saw that - multiple Turbonators :shock: They even have a special buy One get "More" at half-price!! Perhaps the others are for the exhaust :?: Can you install them backwards :idea:
No, you're supposed to hook them in-line. Absolutely rediculous. If FI was this easy, every car wold have one (or two!). :roll:

When I referred to the Tornado earlier, I simply meant that this is the same type of device. I've actually seen some very convincing websites with all kinds of technical stuff, animations, etc. Kind of funny to look at if you know the thing is garbage; dangerous if you don't. They picked these things apart on My350Z quite a while back, but they've been around for a long time and surface now and again to claim more innocent victims.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
JC that was sick!...deserved,but sick

·
Registered
185 Posts
a good waxing job is more efficient than these things, don't loose your money on that crap

1 - 10 of 10 Posts