Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Interesting, I kinda like it... Kinda... Still not sure or not lol. I am glad that more companies are taking more of an interest in the FX.

Price & ordering information maybe?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Not bad but making the FX look more like an SUV...especially with that back drop. Doesn't appeal to me as I prefer the crossover concept/uniqueness the existing body line has.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I like the kit but I dunno about the angled tips...Im also happy that their coming up with more things for the FX and its appearence(even though I love the way it looks now).

·
Registered
832 Posts
Ivan Hovinko said:
I like the front...not sure if this would work with the ICC :?

The rear wouldn't be bad if it was a straight replacement for the stock one.

Not to thrilled about the sides.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Love the chin spoiler/lip. Any word on availability and/or pricing? I think that would look fantastic on a lowered FX.

Matthew

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Yeah, the pics are great. Here's the website:

http://zestline.ru

Russian translation via BabelFish:

"Stylish aerodynamic underweight for Infiniti FX35/45. powerful front spoiler makes automobile still larger swift and predatory, cover plate to the rear bumper harmoniously supplements it. Details are colored of body, which gives to "crossover" special gloss and elegance. Into kompelkt also enter the nozzles to the exhaust pipes made of the stainless steel and the cover plates under the Russian indentification tags (it is possible to acquire separately)."

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I am wondering with that kit in the rear, will it still work with the stock exhaust since ours is not angled but straight?

Jim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello all!
Thanks for yours comments. Yes, I'm designer, my realy name is Grigoriy. I cooperate with Zestline. The price of the kit in Moscow (including installation and painting) - 1980$.
Standard exhaust system isn't possible with this kit.

·
Registered
411 Posts
FX-1004 said:
besides the rear bumper and the matching color base paint... it doesn't look that much different from stock.. the insert in the front looks similar to those available from stillen already...

i'm not sure how much it cost in us$ but i dont think that its worth the money. :?
Look closely, the front has been redone pretty significantly. The black paint hides a lot of the shape, though. But it's got a pretty aggressive lip on it now.

Matthew

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The complete set costs 1980us$ (Russian dollars refer to as roubles :D ). Without installation and painting - probably it will cost less than thousand $ (US). I do not know precisely.
Black color really strongly hides the form, and photos not so successful (foreshortening).

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
fx45copper said:
What I want to see is a rear bumper lower lip fabricated to hold quad exhaust - I might be getting one custom made
I don't think that can be done :shock:
:roll: ...could be wrong

·
Registered
277 Posts
It can be done, talked to a guy that does body work - just have to find some cool looking exhaust tips. I found some awesome looking ones but they want 1500.00 for them lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.