Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone has experience with TSW wheels? Are they a good brand? I am interested in TSW KYALAMI in 20". I wonder how heavy it is.

Here's the site: http://www.tsw.com

·
Registered
363 Posts
I had them on my Acura Vigor. They were nothing spectacular. I mean they looked nice, but the company made no effort and weight reduction, lol. They were heavy as sin. And the paint started chipping on them a couple years aftyer I got them, and the finish in some parts absolutley refused to let go of some stains.
****, now that i think about it, besides looking ok, they kinda sucked...
Just my 2 cents though. It seems like they're beocming something of a reputable company so I'm sure they're phasing out some of their quality control shennaningans and becoming more competitive in the way of weight control.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
They are not too bad of wheels, and they have gotten lighter, for 20" they are lighter than or original wheels.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I have a set sitting at my performance shop, Discount Tires sent me the wrong offset so I am stuck with them for now.

Jim

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Jim,
How heavy are those rims? Is there any way you can weight them? Also, what is the correct offset? -40?

·
Registered
73 Posts
my friend has a set of 20' Gruv Chrome Rims on his 03 Mitsu Diamante, and they look real good. he was put in an issue of Plush Magazine here in NY/Long Island, so I guess they must be a good brand/rim. But there pretty heavy. And hes had alot of problems with them bending cause of the pot holes, but hes also running a very thin tire or because the brand is somewhat chinsey. i dont know.

how much are you looking to spend? Asanti is a very good brand, my friend has a set of 22' AF 119's on his 6 series BMW. im looking at few sets of 22 ' Asanti's:

Asanti AF 119
Asanti AF 117
Asanti AF 121

the website is: http://www.custom-wheels-car-rims.com

if anyone is interested in some rims for the FX's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.