Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My co-worker rented FX35 from Enterprice and that car had a very nice original trunk cover. Looks like that car has as a max touring package.
My car with touring, sport and chrome wheels do not even have this cover (even designed connection for it). That car does not look like 2005 model (does not have white tail lights).
Anybody seen/have that nice trunk cover. Which package it's coming with?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Huh? Can you explain again in a more coherent manner?

You can pick up the trunk cover from grubbs.com, seems like this a a dealer option. Might be standard equipment in 2005 models.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
the trunk cover is std on 05's .. BUT... i think its std with certain pkging. i know that ALL tech (35 and 45s) have it regardless of evtertainment system, but not sure about the premium pkg

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
shong43826 said:
I believe that trunk cover is an option ...
The Retractable Cargo Cover is way overpriced. Grubbs offers it for $220 - I got Acura's cover for the MDX (which is a much nicer design by the way) for $120.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I have the cargo cover for my '03 and glad I have it. It really blocks seeing what is in the trunk. Shopping for me is a long way away and if I am going to a lot of stores, it is nice that when people are walking by the FX they can not see what I bought.

I looked at the '05 cover and they have a whole different side panels on the car. The cover was VERY NICE :( and VERY well made but it will not fit in any FX without those different panels in the car.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
It's part of the Touring pkg.. So just about all 05 FX's should have this.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
fxandi35 said:
My co-worker rented FX35 from Enterprice and that car had a very nice original trunk cover. Looks like that car has as a max touring package.
My car with touring, sport and chrome wheels do not even have this cover (even designed connection for it). That car does not look like 2005 model (does not have white tail lights).
Anybody seen/have that nice trunk cover. Which package it's coming with?
Here's an '05 Loaner, notice it's a Non-Sport
They listened, now maybe better MPG!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts