Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I was wondering if someone from those places could help a bit here, we will be travelling for a short vacation next week, we will be landing in New York JFK and I have rented a car there. Our plan is to drive up to Boston and we'll stay there for 3 days, I was wondering if you could help with which is the best route, scenic route and places to visit around and there. After that we will be travelling down again to stay 4 more days in New York but we will be giving the car back at the airport as I don't want to drive inside New York (I've been there before, and have seen it from inside taxis...)

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
470 Posts
ahhhhhh it's not that badd I'm there right noe on vacation and trust me coming from Washington state it is a big difference you just gotta be aggressive and not back down. as far as the routes there is not nothing to scenic as you get out the city and drive there is wide open spaces after that.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
I would definitely recommend taking 15 (Merritt Parkway) up from NY as it gives a beautiful drive through CT. It probably isn't as nice as taking local roads all the way, but it will still get you to Beantown within three hours or so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts