Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I need one of my TPMS sensors replacing as it is currently showing my tyre PSI as 0.
My question is, has anyone used an aftermarket type that is any good? If so, what is the brand name called etc?
I also live in the UK so can I purchase one from the UK incase I have any problems with it?

I also need a washer pump for my windscreen. Can anyone recommend a replacement for that or is it best to buy infinity brand?

Regards
Jane

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have used four after market tpms which was already Pre programmed for my 2008 fx 35because dealership cost an arm and a leg it is working very well after installation just brought it to firestone for relearning and it took them only 20 minutes l got it on ebay 4 for 99 dlrs i will send you a link to their site

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have used four after market tpms which was already Pre programmed for my 2008 fx 35because dealership cost an arm and a leg it is working very well after installation just brought it to firestone for relearning and it took them only 20 minutes l got it on ebay 4 for 99 dlrs i will send you a link to their site

Hi
Thank you for replying. I have bought two off Amazon. They are the MX - sensors pictured above too. I am having them fitted on Tuesday so fingers crossed.
I have bought branded ones because I'm sure if they are too cheap they probably won't work and I don't fancy paying garage labor prices twice haha!

Regards
Jane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts