Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Big T and Chunk said:
ShadyJC said:
2-door coupe SUV... talk about a crossover!
Looks like it might have suicide-doors (or maybe I'm just seeing the body moulding). Production unit would probably have them like most new trucks.
Ding ding ding... you are correct.

Source: rockcrawler.com

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
that thing looks so much better than a hummer it isnt even funny :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
C&D says it would have 245hp and price starting at $20k. That would bring a lot of young buyers.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
topguy said:
C&D says it would have 245hp and price starting at $20k. That would bring a lot of young buyers.
That's extremely odd, if this was meant to the be the next-gen Land Cruiser replacement, would be priced in the $50-60K range.

·
Registered
498 Posts
ShadyJC said:
topguy said:
That's extremely odd, if this was meant to the be the next-gen Land Cruiser replacement, would be priced in the $50-60K range.
I don't see this as a replacement Shady... if anything it's meant to bring back the old school LC... not the quasi-luxury-capable ones you and I drive.

I'd like to see the 4runner V8 in it, then I'd be happy. Seems to be conflicting reports on the powerplant... one says supercharged V6, other doesn't.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.