FX4U2C said:I agree, they look wider, same tire . Yup thats wifeys G35 in back.
you notice exhaust on FX45 ?? look closely.
- Mud and snow (M&S) rated for all-season performance
- High angle tread groove to resist aquaplaning
- Low angle tread grooves excellent for wet handling
- High ply turn-up casing construction for handling and stability
- High bead filler for excellent steering response
- Jointless two-cap ply for high-speed endurance.
- Cap/base compound for high speed durability. The base compound helps the tire run cooler. The cap compound provides high friction and wear resistance.
- Rim protector to guard against wheel and sidewall damage.
- High tensile steel belts for ride comfort and stable ride
- High-modulus bead filler and strong polyester casing assure responsive handling with excellent ride comfort.
- Aggressive tread pattern and sidewall design for sporty appearance.
- Jointless bead wire for uniformity and balance.
- H and V speed-rated (depending on size)
- UTQG Treadwear 420
- UTQG Traction A
- UTQG Temperature A
- M and S Rated
The Toyo® Proxes S/T high performance sport truck and SUV radial delivers a powerful combination of superb handling, confident all-season performance, and a smooth, stable ride.
The H and V speed rated Proxes S/T offers plus-sizing opportunities on pick-up trucks and sports utility vehicles