Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how is it that the fx have such low capacity..3500 despite all that power ?

I mam looking into a second car but need to tow a trailer (about 6500 pound).

Any opinions or advise ?

the new ram looks good for the job but to be honest american cars are still not up to par as far as reliability.

·
Registered
848 Posts
breezman said:
the new ram looks good for the job but to be honest american cars are still not up to par as far as reliability.
I know it's not going to change any opinions here, but recent stats are showing American vehicles doing better than Euro now, but both are behind Japanese still...didn't want to include Korean in there as their quality is a completely different story.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FromHereToInfiniti said:
breezman said:
I know it's not going to change any opinions here, but recent stats are showing American vehicles doing better than Euro now, but both are behind Japanese still...didn't want to include Korean in there as their quality is a completely different story.
Yes ,I was talking about japanese cars .

I also need to stay around $30,000,the vw would have been a great idea but it is around 50,000. The BMW would have been my first choice at that price range ,I can get one for about 45,000.

·
Registered
443 Posts
toyota 4Runner?
Nissan Pathfinder, Xterra

·
Registered
443 Posts
how about Jeep?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts