Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the **** is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". **** right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the **** would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the **** floor.

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

When people say "life is short". What the ****?? Life is the longest **** thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Re: Top Annoying Questions

h00kemh0rns said:
When people say "life is short". What the ****?? Life is the longest **** thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
Compared to how long you're dead---it ain't much
A good thought to remember -

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
h00kemh0rns said:
When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". **** right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
That is the STUPIDEST maxim(?) out there- who wouldn't want both?!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Then there is this:

For all of us who feel only the deepest love and affection for the way computers have enhanced our lives, read on. At a computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with The auto industry and stated, "If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25.00 cars that got 1,000 miles to thegallon."

In response to Bill's comments, General Motors issued a press release stating: If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics:

1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash twice a day.

2. Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to buy a new car.

3. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You would have to pull to the side of the road, close all of the windows, shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could continue. For some reason you would simply accept this.

4. Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.

5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive - but would run on only five percent of the roads.

6. The oil, water temperature, and alternator warning lights would all be replaced by a single "This Car Has Performed An Illegal Operation" warning light.

7. The airbag system would ask "Are you sure?" before deploying.

8. Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna.

9. Every time a new car was introduced car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.

10. You'd have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Imongo said:
10. You'd have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off.
Heh. Don't laugh- that's the way it works on the new M! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.