Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, hoping to hear some suggestions for replacement tires for my 2003 FX45 (20's). I currently have Michelins that have been decent tires, just not sure if they are the best choice. I live in the Pacific Northwest, we have a lot of rain year around, (I plan to also purchase winter tires for the icy and snowy months, and would like suggestions as well) I admittedly have a lead foot, and I drive in heavy freeway traffic (unexpected braking often to avoid awful drivers), as well as on winding rural mountainous roads. Any suggestions? Anyone really pleased with their tires?

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Have you checked the reviews on Tire Rack? YOKOHAMA PARADA SPEC-X have been very popular. Look up the old threads for other tire options.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am in the same boat, need to start looking for tires, I need a long life tire I drive about 30k miles per year if not more.
I read great things about Yokohama Parada Spec-X but the one negative I have read is that thread life isn't that great. Is that true?

and I am thinking going one size up (275/55/20) to adjust the speedo difference to actual. Car reads about 5% higher even after the speedo recall was "fixed" so for this I have found Continental CrossContact LX20 EcoPlus at a reasonable price and the thread life is great 780 rating I believe, but I don't know if anyone has used these tires (different size)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts