Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody for a threesome? Took this shot yesterday at Detailing Dynamics. Three Diamond Graphite / Graphite FXs all at once.

Matt Zakarian, the owner's, is in front. Mine is in the back getting the bumper clear bra installed and there was an '03 FX45 on the right side.

BTW, Check out the '57 Chevy Belair in the background.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
****....... thought the topic would have been something else!
Wishful thinking I guess.......

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
LIRob, de-badged, huh? 8)

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hadn't noticed that Piniti. You're right. That one was Matt's.
Here's another shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Is Matt 35 OR 45? :shock:

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Matt's got a '35 with Sport as I recall.

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Clear Bra

FX Lover said:
Are you getting full install of the Clear Bra? Let me know how it turns out. I am considering it...
Yep. Put on the full body condom as they say. Fogs, fins, fenders, hood, rear bumper. Would have done the mirrors but matt recomended against it since he couldn't figure out how to make it look ok. Even showed me two aborted attempts on his ride.

BTW, I won't say it's unoticeable but it's less noticeable than any of the chips I would have surely picked up driving I95, LIE, Cross Bronx etc.

Matt was able to do the front bumper in one piece and cut the hood line just under the rise. Occasionally I catche one of the fin lines or the fender line when I look and worry it's a scratch but it isn't.

Friend of mine has a white '04 35. She drives it slower and doesn't have to do the I95 cross bronx thing. She's got chips all over the place.

Best $800 I ever spent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts