Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something really freaky happened just a half hour ago.

I was sitting in a Jiffy Lube waiting for my van to get serviced. Another customer walks in wearing shades and he immediately looks my way and stares. I couldn't see his eyes but he was definitely mad dogging me. Then he says I've got the wrong guy and I should call off the cops! He begins to tell me that he had just moved into town and that cops think he and his girlfriend are dealing drugs out of his house. The lady I was sitting next to looks at me and shrugs like, wtf? I tell him HE's got the wrong guy.

He then gets up and starts pacing and ranting. I think to myself, I've been working out, can I take this guy if he goes nuts on me? The guy is a plumber, so says the logo on his truck, and he looks fit. But if he's a druggie, I might have a leg up. Then again, I have the soft hands of a pencil pusher. The last time I got in a fight was when I was taking martial arts class at 16 y/o and got my ass kicked in a match. That was 25 years ago and I don't remember the first thing about Kung Fu or Kung Pao anymore.

Thankfully, his truck was done and he split muttering and staring at me as he leaves. Good thing because I was gonna go all Stan Lee on him.

When was the last time you got in a fight?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
just never turn your back to dudes like that. i had some odd guy come up to me 3 weeks ago at a resturaunt. he insists on buying me and tracy a drink and then sits down at my table in the bar (i was waiting for my dinner table) and starts yapping about everything under the sun. he procees to tell me that he was in a band in the 80's called "till tuesday" (you know..the one with aimee mann) and that he hasnt done much music lately since they dont let him do blow anymore in the studio. :lol: says his name is robert and he is from boston (has a boston sox watch on). he was irish (had a bit of an accent and the genetics of the like as well) .

after i finally escaped and ate dinner i went home thinking WTF! it was so odd that i felt like i was almost violated or something for like 20 minutes when i was talking to him :p i started doing google searches for the band.... either he was who he said or he's playing a WACKY identity joke becuase there was a member of the band named robert from irleand who lived in boston for years when the band was in the early stages of making it big.

go figure :?:

·
Registered
387 Posts
cantdrv55 said:
Then again, I have the soft hands of a pencil pusher.
Ha! :lol:

cantdrv55 said:
Good thing because I was gonna go all Stan Lee on him.
The comic book guy?

·
Registered
58 Posts
always try to avoid any fight especially if you have any type of self defence or martial arts under your belt regardless how many years ago because if you hurt the aggressor he will try to sue you, even if you didn't use it.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
:lol:

No one ever messes with me 'cause they think I know KUNG FU!!! whaaaah~

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've always felt the best defense is just looking like someone you don't want to mess with. I used to be short and my uncle had to teach me how to box when I was in 4th grade because a bully had it out for me (boy did he get a surprise after that summer!) Luckily, between my sophomore and junior years of high school, I went from 5'3" to 6'... (no joke - my Mom's got the marks on the wall to prove it), and now I'm 6'3" and fairly athletic looking (Sweet - you listenin? :lol: ) and haven't had any problems a good "don't f*$< with me" stare didn't take care of. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.