1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I got a companion post the other day and sat stunned by what i saw...a bunch on topic on Google which I will check out this weekend

·
Registered
26 Posts
So what do you suppose happen to flight 77? The Air Force took the plane out and the the feds planted the flight data recorders, which were recovered in the rumble, at the Pentagon crash site? :?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Sorry guys, but this is TOTAL BS! First of all, it's from the Czech Republic...that's the ".cz" in their URL. Second, they've doctored some of the same video that I've seen previously with the plane in it. Third, I have a FBI relative who was part of the investigating group at Dulles airport, where it took off...I live & work between there and the Pentegon. And fourth, on 9/11, we scanned and listened to much of the emergency radio traffic at work.

You can't just fake something that big. There would be too many people involved that couldn't keep their mouths shut, and too many people who died in the actual event, with relatives who know that they were on the plane.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm getting a little worked up over this, but it gets me steamed when I read this kind of propaganda. :evil:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Yeah, I dont buy it either but can someone please explain to me why we went into Iraq?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Can we please drop the political posts? There are other boards that contain that stuff as it distracts from the main topics. I come here to discuss all things FX. I was going to ignore this post but seems that other's cant... :(

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
this was on FA too. .... its funny because first of all, its entirely possible for a plane to completely disintegrate when flying into concrete like that in the pentagon. see the old tests on jets where they flew them into a single concrete wall at a few hundred MPG and they disintegrated completely. i also read about how these people were going on and on about the fact that they brought in a bunch of sand and stone to put all over the "lawn" in front of the pentagon after the crash. many said it was to cover up something. in reaility, anyone who is in construction knows that when you bring in heavy equipment like a crane to help with the rubble, you need to first put down a solid bed of stone to evenly support the equipment...this all boils down to pure ingorance. on a lighter note, i like the theatrics of this SWF file :D ... for a while there i though that there was going to be some huge ending like alien remains in the rubble or something :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is posted in a general chat thread...if you don't like a topic just ignore it. I'm sorry if you don't like the topic but some people don't mind discussing various issues. This post was meant to be just for fun...i'm not trying to send out some kind of message. If you got such a huge stick up your arse FA is a the perfect place for you.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
ujmot said:
Yeah, I dont buy it either but can someone please explain to me why we went into Iraq?
Ditto!

·
Registered
320 Posts
mushutofu said:
This is posted in a general chat thread...if you don't like a topic just ignore it. I'm sorry if you don't like the topic but some people don't mind discussing various issues. This post was meant to be just for fun...i'm not trying to send out some kind of message. If you got such a huge stick up your arse FA is a the perfect place for you.
If this thread wasnt here, than the above comments wouldnt be here, GET IT? Lets talk FX, instead of having a political debate. Sorry, I take insult and the mention that this is just for fun. Did 3000+ people loose their life for fun? I'll take the high road and ignore the up your arse comment.

Oh, wait I saw your sig that explains it all...

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HOly Fark...what devoid region of someones ass did you crawl out from under. I suppose your voting for Bush as well. Whatever, say or think what you like. and i'll do the same.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Nice thing here is, at least you both agree that the FX is one great car............and oh, how about this weather today, huh?

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I am locking this thread and asking the other mods to understand my reasoning.

Obviously, this is a touchy subject and is starting to get personal.

If you guys/girls want to start another thread that is fine, opinions are okay but lets play nice.

Dawn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.