Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went out to buy groceries this morning, and as we sat at the stop light, there was an FX across from me, and another stopped on the left. I drove half a mile, and saw another, and then pulled into my subdivision and saw a 4th! Yesterday, a coworker who's been pondering it for the last year (since he saw mine) brought an 04 Beryllium (sp?) 35 to work. HELP!!! I'm being invaded! :shock: 8) Gotta get some stickers and start handing them out.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Do you think they noticed you? 8)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PINITI-FX said:
Do you think they noticed you? 8)
Well, I waved to all of them, but only got one nod. And yes, it was all five fingers. :)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
at the same time? :oops:

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've noticed a lot more Fx's within the past two months or so on the road. I always look over to see if they notice mine, most seem to be oblivious.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
northern virginia is loaded with FXs now. i went mountain biking today and i saw a guy with a black FX and bike rack trolling by mine in the parking lot. i was too far away too catch up with him since i was already on my bike

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Not many where I travel - I average seeing maybe one a week.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Only 2 or 3 that I see regularly, I'm happy I have the sport pkg....I don't see to many of those. People still can't believe 20s come stock! :D

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Evohybrid said:
Well, if you see a 04' Brillant Silver FX45 driving around Chantilly virginia then it might be me!!
My partner also have a 03' White FX45 who lives near south riding!!
If you were near Greenbrier yesterday morning, then I probably did. I've only seen three other Ivory's in the last year and a half, and only one of those was a 45, but it was an '04.

We're starting to get so many around here that we should have a meet sometime. Can't be letting those Texans show us up all the time. :D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
We're starting to get so many around here that we should have a meet sometime. Can't be letting those Texans show us up all the time. :D
that sound like a good idea.....so when's the meet :p

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bradical said:
FromHereToInfiniti said:
that sound like a good idea.....so when's the meet :p
Well, I won't be available until at least Nov...and maybe not even that month. :( Gonna be on the road for a bit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts