Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...nice to be back! / Welcome I F I N I T I FX Enthusiasts! (you've arrived at your destination)

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
OMG, if I could get on my hands and knes to kiss the little piece of cyberspace ground this forum exists on...

Anyone else feel like they spent the last week in a fallout shelter during nuclear winter making occasional but weak contact with other survivors via HAM radio? Well, the skies have cleared, the Earth has been cleansed and we never (knock on wood) have to put up with JonCarson again. :D

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
FA Forums..

You know,

I posted over there (FA) on Tuesday when I got to work saying that infinitifx.org was down because of a internet problem, and the post lasted about 5 minutes(deleted).

Then I got a warning PM from I believe g35moderator telling me if I keep advertising the site I'd be banned.

I replied asking if I could just say "the other site" so that only people that knew about it would know wtf I was talking about. He said nope.

That chain of events just reminds me why I started this place up. To be that driven by advertisement / sales in a car/truck forum is just plain stupid.

But hey... To each their own I guess

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you at least have a nice time while you were away? / ...see they treated all of us FA irly!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Deleting every single post that even hints at this site is nothing but insecurity. I keep to "Off Topic" when on FA to shoot the sh!t- but for real FX topics, this is the only place to be- and that's all FA's fault! When I was first considering purchasing an FX, FA was an invaluable resource, but oh how the mighty have fallen- and it's all due to heavy-handed over-moderation.

Dallace, thanks again for InfinitiFX.org!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
kcrudup said:
Deleting every single post that even hints at this site is nothing but insecurity. I keep to "Off Topic" when on FA to shoot the sh!t- but for real FX topics, this is the only place to be- and that's all FA's fault! When I was first considering purchasing an FX, FA was an invaluable resource, but oh how the mighty have fallen- and it's all due to heavy-handed over-moderation.

i agree wholeheartedly with Kenny....

IMO, posts (unless graphically explicit) should NEVER be deleted.... it makes the whole stability of the forum questionable, and subject to waaay too much censorship....

glad to see the dot org garage is back to "full up" with fx's (and one subu)

ese

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
kcrudup said:

when you have to surf the FX topic on FA for a week , you really realize that all of the information and knowlege has migrated over here.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Glad to be home :wink:

I really missed every single one of you. :grouphuuug:

I am so happy

:wav: :wav:
:wav: :wav:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Glad to be back again, hard a hard time getting replies at "the other site". At least here questions and comments are answered by others within a minute to a day at most.

Jim

:BIG:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
...yeah , but they hava a great pm'ing online system. / however sometimes they can get you so upset that you almost wanna curse. ( SonOf.. ) FX is fun again! :D / ...anyone notice how often their moderators are quickly stepping-up to ans. ?? and "get involved" in FX topics now?

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
dmtalon..Thanks for doing this.When Tire Rack told me about FA back in March after I ordered my springs I signed up.Then found ORG and realized that we talk,share and mod...what a consumer post should do.The EGO's over there are crushing and I do not believe they truly understand the business aspect of a site...but that is their problem.
Nice to see everybody back and spunky...again!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Boy am i glad this is back up. I was having major withdrawls! :D

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
...yeah, and it happened again on the East Coast @ 2:08 - WOW!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts