Infiniti FX Forum banner

The Winners Are...

3K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  bradical 
#1 ·
Here is the Final Result

Thank you to all of those who participated.

* Smart Dark *

* Sub-Silver *

* Infiniti-Fx *

See less See more
#3 ·
My treat at Dairy "Q" ueen! :shock: When will this go into effect? Since bradical brought out that "O" had a strong showing will "infinitifx.org" be used as an overlay or underneath somewhere on the winners? Not familiar with all of the pics. in "Q" Represent? ~ Now that 2 stickies will be gone, when will something be done with the 3rd that's been dormant since Oct. 7th "Where to Shop?" / Looks like 1st ? just been answered. / 2nd ?? got ans. too - Guess Not :? How about an ans. for the last 2 ??? then? - - - "Q" LOOKS GREAT! :D :D :D

#5 ·
Lots of good pics and submissions. Why use the same pic twice? :?

#7 ·
I am extremely pleased viewing this site by way of the *Infiniti-Fx* page with this "Q" pic. in the top left hand corner.
It's a winner!

#8 ·
Not trying to be a jerk here but....

1. There were only 24 member votes (we have over 900 members and only 24 voted :( ) I was surprised that even the members who pics were chosen did not vote.

2. There were 3 items to vote on. A lot of the votes were for 1 item (example: 'I vote for Q") There for Q got 1 vote in each of the 3 items. That is the main reason I said to vote for: Dark Smart, Sub-Silver & InfinitiFX. There are 3 places for a picture.

3. I gave fair warning the voting was coming to an end to give more members a chance to vote.

4. I was not going to extend the voting like I did on the entries because I thought that would have been a bit un-fair. We just had a contest like that here in town. The company doing it wanted more votes so they extended cuz they did not like who was winning, so they gave everyone 2 more weeks to vote to change the count. My Mom complaining about Bush winning and she didnt go and vote.

5. I am not going to change it, those pics won. If you do not agree in winners I am sorry but when that is what happens when you vote for the same canditate across the board.

We will have another contest in the spring.

#12 ·
Sweet Fx said:
Not trying to be a jerk here but....
2. There were 3 items to vote on. A lot of the votes were for 1 item (example: 'I vote for Q") There for Q got 1 vote in each of the 3 items. That is the main reason I said to vote for: Dark Smart, Sub-Silver & InfinitiFX. There are 3 places for a picture.

We will have another contest in the spring.
As I posted above, I did really didn't "know" about the three page styles until pointed out in your voting rules post. I played with the other styles a bit and found I like the default InfinitiFX the best - why vote for page styles I really will not use. I am guilty of an "I vote for Q" :oops: But at least I did vote 8)

#14 ·
can you put the single pic on the random picture in the Frontpage?\

I never see my ride there :(

I am jealous..
ahhahahaha

thank you

#17 ·
I was thinking about it the other day....

Show of hands?

#20 ·
**** did i miss a contest??????? :shock:

#21 ·
last year around this time, sweet put together a picture contest for the images that you see at the top of each template here on the org.

we all put in pics for like a month and then she set up a vote and the top three were voted for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.