Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, this is my FX35 with tech/awd/dvd but it also has a little surprize waiting for those who drive like idiots. Now i'm not talking about speeders!! Cause i think we all do that.......just the people who don't know how to drive :D

Thought i'd share this picture. (and yes, i am a police officer)

Take care all,

Scotty J

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
particlefx said:
Curious: do you expect people to stop if you turn on the lights behind them? Are they legally obligated to stop? Cause, I sure wouldn't.
I heard that if the polic stopping you in unmarked, you don't have to stop right away. you could either call 911 to verify or stop in a public area.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you wouldn't legally have to stop, but you'd had better have a really good excuse as to why you didn't! especially when several marked units arrive and either box you in or pit you.

i don't use it much, but have on several occasions.....it has to be pretty serious for me to use my own vehicle to conduct police business!!

many an eyebrow has gone up at accident scenes when i roll up in this mother with the lights on that's for sure :D

later guys

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
DESECRATION!!

(In California, unmarked CHP units cannot make traffic stops on the highways (and only CHP units are allowed to make highway stops, not local cops). Its one thing the cops have gotten right here)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey folks!

just wanted to say. that being a cop doesn't mean that we're anal about regular things! me? i hate tickets! i only write those that are out of control! those that pullout in front of traffice and go slow! i don't want anyone on here to treat me different because i'm a cop. i went for this job to get all the weirdo's in this world, not the speeders!

FX's? i love em! they are the greatest V's out there IMO!

BTW: some crazed freak last week tried to kill me with a 12" butcher knife....these are the calls i attend daily at my job. so remember everyone:

"DREAM AS IF YOU'LL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE AS IF YOU'LL DIE TOMORROW"

god bless you all!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome! me too! that's how i feel! i love these V's, and i really appreciate this website! this has to be the best website that i've ever been too! it's awesome! for real!

thanks everyone!

scotty j

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
...all this and you find time to play/teach piano, too? 8)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Gotta be the best mod I've seen 8) Not only that, but I like your philosophy regarding ticketing. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
286 Posts
scott dude
looks like you got some serious skills
whats with the 60's rock and roll :oops: :lol:
try some smooth jazz, the official music of the FX :wink:
check out this pianist
http://www.brianculbertson.com/
good luck

·
Registered
662 Posts
Can I borrow your FX for a day? :D

·
Registered
848 Posts
fxer said:
scott dude
looks like you got some serious skills
whats with the 60's rock and roll :oops: :lol:
try some smooth jazz, the official music of the FX :wink:
check out this pianist
http://www.brianculbertson.com/
good luck
Thanks for the link...cool sounds for relaxin, but for haulin' butt in the FX there's nothin' better than some Tull, Zepplin, Heart, Bob Seger, etc...maybe a little "Radar Love" for the troppers :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
to bad your not in cali. you could help fix tickets us fxers get :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
jlliswell,

i wish there were more officers like you on the road. I have many encounters with officers that seem to be a$$holes to myself or friends because we drive the vehicles that we do and because we are young 22, 23, 25. I have been pulled over because "I looked like I had the potential to be dangerous" according to some. I have also run into some that are understanding like yourself and not hard headed jerks. Sorry for the rambling, just wanted to say thanks for your service to your community, I know it is a thankless job at times.

JR

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey thanks for your kind words JR. yes, unfortunately there are people on this job who shouldn't be there imo. this is a "public servant" job, not a right to abuse people. as soon as one feels that crusty, cold, and non-helpful feeling coming on with regards to his/her police duties to the public, then i think it's time to change your career.

it is a thankless job most of the time, but there are some really great rewards that make it all worthwhile too....like having little ones wave at you from their car seats, or the "thank you's" from helpless people who needed you to save them from some kind of harm......that's what it's really about to me.

just remember though, those who treat others like dirt are probably full of muck inside and don't live or lead happy lives at all, and what goes around comes around!!

take care, and drive that FX safely!! these are too nice to smash up!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts