Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped it off for the 3750 service (2-years / 24K factory recommended service is free at my dealership :D ) this morning and noticed that the lot was full of FX's; mostly '05s. There were a few '04s left, but mostly 05s (probably 75% FX35s, but a fair number of 45s). A few observations:

1) The Saphire Blue is a nice color; a dark deep blue. Although it's a nice color, its not to die for in my opinion.
2) Very few 35s loaded with everything; most were either Touring + Tech or Touring + Sport (very few with Tour + Tech + Sport). I didn't see any with MES/LDW (although I didn't look at every car).
3) I do not like the new pebbled/dotted metal trim.
4) The new darker grill is a neutral change in my opinion. I could take it or leave it. But I do think it depends on the color options you pick.

All in all I glad I bought in September and did not wait.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I agree that the older aluminum trim is nicer, but the new trim is much less prone to scratches. I have a friend who has an 04, his trim got scratched up from the zipper from his jacket.

·
Registered
882 Posts
have you seen the new G's? They come with 19's and the rims look pretty nice :shock:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah, the 05 with the new wheels look great. They really make the car, the old wheels were just too plain looking. These give it a great look. All infinitis hame similar wheel designs, the 05 wheels are a nice change. Wish they would have had a new wheel for the 05 FX. Not complaing about how they look, just that they have stayed the same since 03.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts