Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
I may be wrong, but I think that was one of the pre-production models. Those palm trees look familiar.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Awesome

The increadible thing is that Infiniti basically kept the whole shape the same into production, I mean, when you see a prototype nowadays, you basically know the production car will not look like it, that is why I was soo impressed by the FX. Love it!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Silver Bullet said:
WOW, where on earth did you find these Pics? That's fantastic looking. 8)

Side Mirrors
Front and rear bumbers
Exhaust
Tires
Paint

I can't stop starring. :love4:
Don't forget the taillamps, foglights, and "no rear wiper" :wink:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet Fx said:
http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=291

It is the concept
**** Sweet, you got me beat by 1 year and 1 day... Look at the date of your post... :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
It may not be new, but it's timeless. With that kind of heritage, maybe I should just keep my FX45 for another 20 years and trust it will be a collectable classic. I need a backup to my retirement plan. 8)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
'05' FX45 Sheer Platinum
Tech, Premium, DVD, (almost have Stillen STB, thanks Kris!!)
Chrome Wheels, Stealth Sirius Antenna
Don't mean to change the topic but I like your signature Silver Bullet "almost have Stillen STB"... :wink: :D

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
hee hee :lol: :lol:

A simple search would have found it. JK

Actually esemes posted it first. I thindk he called it "Fx history part 1 and 2"

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
This is the first design.

I have this pic in my garage. :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
i like the production model better. IMO. but i agree with this
The side mirrors, I really wish they would've kept. Maybe next model, eh?

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
looks like the FX was meant to be lowered AND rail-less :D

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
They should've kept the **** LED mirrors on there. i've looked everywhere for those and even called Infiniti Consumer Affairs to ask about them.

in the end, i "settled" for the group buy ones which are cool, but, not entirely the same thing.

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
To be honest, I like this prototype better than the actual FX! I like how the tail lamps are flush with the body, I like the LED signals in the side mirrors, and I like how the bars on the grille are a little wider. Those things just make it look a little better. Oh well, the FX is still an awesome car!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.