Infiniti FX Forum banner

The FX is the best bang for your buck!

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jlliswell 
#1 ·
Folks, i was in the market for a new vehicle in Sept 2003 and had known that i was going to be looking for a new vehicle. Up until that point i had owned a Subaru WRX, Z-28, Jetta's, Chev 4x4 and Dodge trucks, Mustang, ect.....and i knew it was the time in my life to start looking to luxury vehicles. believe it or not, i actually bought a 2003 Mercedes S500! i do like those vehicles very much. needless to say, i checked out every vehicle from those mercedes to BMW's, to Lexus', and even porches! the Infiniti FX series is by far the best value for the money, plus the most unique imo.

I very happy with my FX, but one thing that does confuse me is why their resale value gets hit much harder than others in it's class? that i do not understand, because these vehicles are really about $15K - $25K underpriced when you start comparing what's out there.

This is just my opinion.....so therefore it's pretty much worth diddly :lol: I hope FX owners everywhere stay together cause they've made a great, rare, and smart choice in owning an FX.

:greenjumpers: :greenjumpers:

#2 ·
Can you give us some examples? Aren't M5s and Cayennes losing as much, if not more, of their resale value than the FX? FXs are less expensive when new to begin with so, of course, they'll be cheaper as used vehicles. I never really looked into resale value as I tend to keep my cars for a while. Please educate me.

#3 ·
You've got an S5' and a '35? ****, they pay you cops pretty good up there in Canada!

#4 ·
hahaha, no, the pay is pathetic actually. i didn't start this career until later in my life and had my own business by then. i sold the S500 shortly after i bought the FX, so i only have my beloved FX :D

I am thinkin' about getting into a restoration project on the side though......not sure what vehicle to do though?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.