Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little over a month ago, I posted about someone trying to break in to my car (probably related to a rash of similar attempts/successes going on in NJ). They didn't get in, but managed to damage the handle and the door, resulting in $1200 of damage!

Anyway, while it was being repaired, I was away from my car for over 2 weeks, in a Volvo S60 rental. After I got my car back yesterday, I went for a 2 hour joy ride just getting acclimated to the car again! It was like I just picked up a new car after being in that Volvo!

I actually had the FX get away from me when I first pulled out as the Volvo needs to be floored to go anywhere but we all know the FX has a touchy throttle. Well, I near floored the throttle and was instantly impressed at the power once again. It's also opened my eyes again to the great handling we have. Truly an awesome vehicle.

I love this car.
I love this car.
I love this car. (<-reference to that diamond commercial)

Oh well, just wanted to share the love! And if I shared with anyone else, I'd be committed, but here, we all have this crazy love for the FX!

·
Registered
779 Posts
I love this car.
I love this car.
I love this car. (<-reference to that diamond commercial)
...you and 1319 other registered users (not to mention all the people who don't know about us but should!)...

Our users have posted a total of 34763 articles
We have 1319 registered users
The newest registered user is Lawii

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.