Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Santa was very good to me this year, among getting things like a 40G iPod, I was also lucky enought to get some car stuff. What kind of car stuff? Perhaps a Stillen Exhaust, Auto Page RS-855 LCD Alarm system, as well as a Stillen strut bar, however, the guy's at Stillen said they are refabricating the bar because of some design flaws? Does anyone else know about that? In any event I have spent far too much time trolling on here and not posting, so after I get my car back from the alarm install I will post some pic's of the new harware.

Also, six months ago (for my 18th birthday) I had a full carbon dashkit put iin, I get ton's of compliments on it and would love to see what you guy's think. Anyway I am off to play a little Half Life 2, Night!

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
18 yrs old and an FX?????.....are you are professional wakeboarder :lol:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
First I've heard on the Stillen STB. The original works great and everyone that has it loves it. Wonder what the deal is?

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
First I've heard on the Stillen STB. The original works great and everyone that has it loves it. Wonder what the deal is?
If you corner too fast it snaps in half and punctures your hood. ::roll: ::razz:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bradical said:
18 yrs old and an FX?????.....are you are professional wakeboarder :lol:
:lol: , Not a professional by any means, I'm going to college right now and wakeboarding is just something that I love to do, but maybe someday if the whole law thing doesn't work out....We'll see.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Pictures, Pictures, Pictures! :roll: Interior/exterior :roll: PICTURES!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Re: im 18 too

joecef999 said:
... im 18 too with a fx35 ... isnt it crazy how much A** does this car get you?
When I was your age I didn't need a car to get some A** :roll: (this younger generation worries me 8) )

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
FXwakeboard: I'd love to see some pics of your CF dash kit. Please post pics!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Re: im 18 too

msu79gt82 said:
joecef999 said:
... im 18 too with a fx35 ... isnt it crazy how much A** does this car get you?
When I was your age I didn't need a car to get some A** :roll: (this younger generation worries me 8) )
LOL! :lol:

I wish I had this when I was 18! @#*&^$#&@%

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well it's time to give thsi thread a bumb, sorry it has taken so long but I have been busy at school (**** college, I came here to party, I mean work....) anyway I will post some pics of Carbon Fiber tonight.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Youth is wasted on the young.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Great, were all looking forward to seeing them. Oh yeah, what about the video of the FX you were going to post.

·
Registered
58 Posts
F the pics of the Mods. How about pics of some young naive college chicks. Girls Gone Wild!!!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
Pictures, Pictures, Pictures! :roll: Interior/exterior :roll: PICTURES!
A N T I C I P A T I O N ! ~ Oh why didn't you say you wanted an introduction :lol: Fellow FXers, here's the long awaited for pictures - Ta Dahhh........

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
leebay88 said:
F the pics of the Mods. How about pics of some young naive college chicks. Girls Gone Wild!!!
i want a daily pic of a hot chick in the back seat of your fx.....and NO dudes getting in the picture either :lol:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FXECUTIVE said:
Great, were all looking forward to seeing them. Oh yeah, what about the video of the FX you were going to post.
Oh your talking about "The Drop", it's a two minute action short I directed last year for a final in one of my high school classes, anyway I need somone to host it becasue if you guy's are down then I love to hear what you think. Anyway let me know, I will be going home on friday so I can say for a fact they will be posted by this weekend.

·
Registered
387 Posts
The CF dash kit looks great! The SL 500 is pretty sweet too...your's also?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts