Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you can't resist so please try to control yourselves. There are only so many of these available so I think the group buy is out of the question. For those of you who may ask, yes there are other colors avialable.

Here is the link to the mod:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 17696&rd=1

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
ive seen these on cars around here before and always wondered where they bought 'em :)

i knew there was a reason that i got a trailer hitch :lol:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Don't they come any bigger? Don't think that'll quite cut it for the TX bunch. :D

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
:roll:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
Don't they come any bigger? Don't think that'll quite cut it for the TX bunch. :D
____ __ ______ __ _ ___________ ___ ! :D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
what a great country we live in! :D you can make your millions selling fake ball-sacks for cars. :lol:

i wonder how this idea came about? ....hmmm....what could i do to make the world a better place and get rich at the same time??........i got it!!!.....plastic testicles for automobiles :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Hmm, is there an opportunity to be had here? Equality for the sexes and all... Now what great entrepeneur among us wants to be next on the bandwaggon by creating vagina exhaust pipe surrounds? :oops:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
Hmm, is there an opportunity to be had here? Equality for the sexes and all... Now what great entrepeneur among us wants to be next on the bandwaggon by creating vagina exhaust pipe surrounds? :oops:
ha....i thought of that too :lol:

time to make your millions Must :idea:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
And just how many would you install on an FX??? 2 ??? :lol:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
GAMacky said:
MustGoFastR said:
And just how many would you install on an FX??? 2 ??? :lol:
That'd make for one very lucky dangling ball-sack! :D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i wonder what our exhaust would sound like coming thru two vaginas?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts