Infiniti FX Forum banner
101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone else have an issue with the climate control being stuck on 17.5 degrees Celsius? I've had my Kirinav for almost a year, worked pretty well except the dash camera would only work intermittently (like 10% of the time). I tried two other USB cameras (same model) and got the same error about the SD card not being recognized. I tried several different SD cards as well. I then decided to delete and reinstall the "Traffic Monitoring Safety" app but it isn't on Google Store. I was trying out some other apps that I thought might work but 99% of them seem to be for using your smart phone as a Dashcam so needless to say they didn't work so I deleted those as well. At any rate regarding the climate control, I tried resetting the entire unit which didn't work. I have verified the correct CANBUS settings. I then tried disconnecting the battery and the 32 pin connector behind the glovebox, and then reconnecting (which seemed to solve a similar problem before when NONE of the climate controls worked). This failed to fix the problem. Right now I can control Climate control on/off, the fan speed, whether the AC is active or not, and front and rear defrost. Temperature setting (both Celsius vs Fahrenheit and level) are stuck. Dealing with Kirinav directly is difficult due to the language barrier. Any help would be appreciated....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here's what just worked (finally). I disconnected all of the wiring harnesses between the radio and the car, turned the car on then off, then plugged the unit back in and the climate control works again. I still haven't been able to fix the dashcam issue and I have contacted Kirinav about it. They claimed that the app is still in the file manager which it is not...

101 - 103 of 103 Posts