Infiniti FX Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey how did u pair your car to the radio...
Did you mean pair the radio to your phone? not sure what you mean about pairing the radio to the car....?
if by phone then there are two ways to "pair" it: bluetooth or carplay (which uses a wifi connection)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from Barcelona!

I have just installed the Tesla Style on my 2008 FX35, and it looks great.

I have lost some features from the original system, such as options configuration menu, TPMS indication... that only appears on original system (this is an android tablet with A/C control).

I'm using original reverse camera, using an adaptor cable sent by seller (Aliexpress from China)

If anyone knows how to access to internal car menu through this android system (maybe using bluetooth OBD2 adaptor and a soft) it would be great. Same for TMPS values (now I only have low pressure indication on dashboard :()

View attachment 19926
I need help!! I’m having the same problems ! I also disconnected the 36 pin and still
Can’t control my ac!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I cannot find this 32 pin plug. Can someone help me out? I have an 08 FX35. I had 3 service techs on video call yesterday with little help. The video with no audio was a joke.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
It’s pretty legit. I’m a big fan - a couple tricks to the wiring but it’s all straight forward. The screen is a bit bright at night but besides that I think it’s a super sick solution. The one I got has wired View attachment 19894 CarPlay already built in.
Hi! Can u plz help me with the back up camera installations? Plz

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone the following issue with the KiriNavi 10.4" Android 10.0 Car Radio that has been installed by various people who have posted here?

Everything worked flawlessly since January this year when I installed it. After taking the FX in for another issue, (ABS/Slip/AWD/VDC OFF/BRAKE lights are all on not due to the ABS wheel sensors) the AC controls now only allow me to adjust the fan speed with the touchscreen. The AC is on all the time and the temperature cannot be adjusted. I disconnected/reconnected the battery. I confirmed the correct CANBUS protocol (I had previously reset the entire radio by mistake during the install so I am familiar with how to set the vehicle-specific CANBUS protocol using the 3368 passcode). Any thoughts?

Update. I disconnected the wire to the 36 pin harness behind the glove box, turned the radio on then off, then reconnected the wire to the harness and I got partial AC control function back. Then I disconnected the 36 pin harness again, disconnected the battery for about an hour, reconnected the battery, then reconnected the 36 pin wire harness, and the tesla unit is now fully functional again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello from Barcelona!

I have lost some features from the original system, such as options configuration menu, TPMS indication... that only appears on original system (this is an android tablet with A/C control).

I'm using original reverse camera, using an adaptor cable sent by seller (Aliexpress from China)

If anyone knows how to access to internal car menu through this android system (maybe using bluetooth OBD2 adaptor and a soft) it would be great. Same for TMPS values (now I only have low pressure indication on dashboard :()

View attachment 19926
@James Ubi
Do you have a picture or can you describe this adapter? I still can’t the factory rear camera to work and I know Many others cannot either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2003 Infinti FX45
1 Posts
Hello from Barcelona!

View attachment 19926
Hi, I have just installed an android radio, but the original rear camera is not working anymore. Do you have a link to the adaptor cable? My car is a 2003 FX45, so your cable might not fit my car, but at least I would have an idea what to look for. Thanks.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts