Infiniti FX Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Who is the maker of these units? I would rather buy directly from them instead of going through some 3rd party website.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got mine from Kiri Navi on AliExpress. It says android 10.0 so seems newer than some of the others.
I went with Kiri Navi because others on another forum had an ok experience with them. I still haven’t figured out how to wire the backup camera, and my 4g LTE hasn’t been working all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
I got mine from Kiri Navi on AliExpress. It says android 10.0 so seems newer than some of the others.
I went with Kiri Navi because others on another forum had an ok experience with them. I still haven’t figured out how to wire the backup camera, and my 4g LTE hasn’t been working all the time.

Thanks for replying Dean. Did you get the option with Carplay or DVR & camera? Also did you install any additional apps to pull OBD info like that in the factory unit (like trip info, MPG, mileage range,...)?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for replying Dean. Did you get the option with Carplay or DVR & camera? Also did you install any additional apps to pull OBD info like that in the factory unit (like trip info, MPG, mileage range,...)?
I think it comes with CarPlay but I haven’t been able to test it out yet.
I ordered the one with DVR and camera but because my car had an existing camera I haven’t been able to connect it yet. I wanted to try re using the old camera first.
I didn’t know about any OBD apps, can you recommend some?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think it comes with CarPlay but I haven’t been able to test it out yet.
I ordered the one with DVR and camera but because my car had an existing camera I haven’t been able to connect it yet. I wanted to try re using the old camera first.
I didn’t know about any OBD apps, can you recommend some?

The most popular is going to be Torque Pro.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there,

Can someone share info on how 's the upgrade unit work in extreme temperature (-36C in the winter to 40C in the summer)? I live in Canada and planning to install one. Thanks

61 - 70 of 70 Posts