Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
I think Audi screwed up with this new design. The big front grill and clumsy taillamps make the car look cheap. My $0.02...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Ummm....

Controversial! but not bad, not bad at all...

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
krzys4 said:
I think Audi screwed up with this new design. The big front grill and clumsy taillamps make the car look cheap. My $0.02...

The guy who designed the last crop of Alfa Romeos now works for Audi. Hence the " unconventional " grill. I've seen several of the new A6 models upclose and they weren't bad at all. BTW, have you seen the 6-series Beemer ? It looks like a toad that grew up on a nuclear waste dump :roll: .

·
Registered
779 Posts
BTW, have you seen the 6-series Beemer ? It looks like a toad that grew up on a nuclear waste dump
That I totally agree with you.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Man, have to go against the flow here, but that Audi is NASTY and I LOVE the new 6 series, but then again, I'm more of a performance car guy than an SUV/X-over/sedan guy.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Is this the design intended for production? Way too much chrome for my taste. :?
I like the look of the big grill, but in order to make it work, license plate bracket should be placed off-center. Otherwise it screws up the design completely.
It is too bad Audi moved away from the original allroad design with matte bumpers and lower door panels. Now it looks like an average station wagon.

BTW, I like BMW 6…

·
Registered
520 Posts
Personally I dont like the outside of the audi a little to busy for my taste but the interior I like I like the tech look of the console and everything...and for those talking about the BMW 6 I like it and sounds nice aswell.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Excess chrome and elephants-are-us wheels nowdays are put on most show cars. But they seldom if ever make it to production.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I like it too, I hated the matte bumpers on the all-road, probably one of the things that kept me from getting it, looks unfinished like that, like it's still in primer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts