Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just switch to Mobil Synthetic 5w30 oil. It makes the FX more quiet.

and also. What do you guys think about UPS postal service?

I ordered a Crawford plenum and shipped with UPS. Right now, the plenum is @ the distribution center of UPS where i lived. They made an error with the custom tax. 24$ Canadian instead of _____ $( must be around 150$ canadian). I called 2 times a day, and they keep telling me... " We are working on it."

UPS' shipping rate is so expensive and I ALWAYS need to pay for custom tax.
however, USPS ( United states postal service) is much cheaper and I have a chance that I dont need to pay for the tax.

Why Performancenissanparts.com and Grubbs always ship the product with UPS and not with USPS?

I WANT MY CRAWFORD PLENUM!! :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
well, in the US, domestic purchases thru ups are fantastic. over the past 8-10 years, my experience has been that UPS kicks that a$$ off of any other delivery method and for less money. even normal delivery usually get here in 1-2 days from anywhere in the country.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know UPS is fast...
but it is expensive if you send it to other country.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
bradical said:
even normal delivery usually get here in 1-2 days from anywhere in the country.
They hate Cali, then- it seems I can't get stuff from UPS even from within Cali in less than 3 days, most times taking 7. My orders from Grubbs took 6, and they're just in TX.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i guess it just depends on where you live. i just ordered a part for my motorcycle from canada (BC) 2 days ago, and it was shipped UPS to the states and i got it the next day! what can i say ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.