Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what angle do you have for your antenna?

mine is swept back as low as possible

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Same here.

·
Registered
882 Posts
keep mine 3/4

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Mine is also swept back, thats the only way I can get into my garage without the antena hitting the vents.

Jim

·
Registered
286 Posts
approx 45 degrees to horizontal :!:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
depends on my freakin' attitude! full front foward - toro the bull (kickass git outtadaway), 180 degree full flat rear - bad ass (pimpin), 45 rear - mild mannered avg. guy, / go figure where it's at most of the time.... (rails 4-now / soon gone)

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Flat...I did notice a slight lean to the left(not political left)just left!

·
Registered
662 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
45 degree.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
How about add whether or not you have roof rails. I am rail-less; that's why I keep the antenna all the way back (just doesn't look right at 45 deg. If I had rails, I would go 45 deg.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I dont have rail on mine. Anyway, has anyone notice any changes on reception with different antenna angle? I keep mine 45 degree all the time. Maybe better to point all the way forward? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I haven't listen to the radio that often but since my antena has been down I still get the same reception quality with the antena up.

Jim

·
Registered
848 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
How about add whether or not you have roof rails. I am rail-less; that's why I keep the antenna all the way back (just doesn't look right at 45 deg. If I had rails, I would go 45 deg.
I've got rails (no crossbars), and the wind deflector. If I had a smooth roof, I'd probably lay it flat, but with the stuff above, it doesn't look right to me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts