Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
there must be sooomuch power going on over there, that they just can't capture it all!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Great pics, please keep us informed if there is any problems, thinking about getting the stillen set up but so far no one in taiwan is willing to take apart the engine for me yet, and even if they do I am not sure how good they will be so I have to wait for a while, but was it a really hard installation.

Jim

·
Registered
599 Posts
NICE... but... why the blue fogs right in the front center like that? Why not put them inside the bumper in that rectangle under the license plate?

:p

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
those fogs are history. with the laser guide box on the pass side and intercooler on the drvs side there is not much room to put fogs.

Any input on a nice set of mini round lights that i can mount ?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
did you do this work yourself or thru a shop? any estimates on 0-60 times or comparisons on torque from SC and FX45?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
superchargedIIfx said:
those fogs are history. with the laser guide box on the pass side and intercooler on the drvs side there is not much room to put fogs.

Any input on a nice set of mini round lights that i can mount ?
Dont bother with any :) Upgrade the color of your HIDs instead.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
You should just change you fog lights to HID, this way you can also match your headlight to your fog light and light up the streets.

Jim

·
Registered
53 Posts
Fog lights

Which are the HID fog lights for the FX....where can I purchase them and how can I install them?

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I am currently running a set up from Phillips 6000k HID for the fog lights and running Phillips 6000k bulbs too.

Jim

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can tell you that I have to get to the track to get official #s of 1/4 mile and 0-60 but I blew the doors of an fx45 yesterday! I was clocked on a stop watch @ 5.6sec 0-60 7.5 sec 0-80!! :p

The guy stops mext to me @ the next light and was asking me how a 35 can do that to a 45? I told him to pull over into the lot and look under my hood. Was upset that not much mods on 45 like the 35. Was interested in the exhaust , loved the deep growl.

After a few mor mods I will get #s from the track. Need Z tube asap any help out there???

Does anyone reccommend the grounding kit .,and why? and if so which one?
:oops:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
very very nice!!

how are you managing the fuel/air/ignition??

please tell me you are pulling timing at high(er) revvs.....

also, what bosst Lbs are you seeing at peaks??

i love the low and nearly instant tq. of the eaton screwstyle, but i am afraid of the engine management (or lack thereof)

theres seversal options available to you, if you are unsure!

sms

1 - 20 of 31 Posts