Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE WITH A STAGEII SUPERCHARGER? SOMETIMES WHEN I REV TO HIGH RPM MY SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT BLINKS 20-25 TIMES. STAYS ON AT TIMES, GOES OFF AT TIMES. COMPUTER ADJUSTING TO FUEL INCREASE? ANY HELP? STILL RUNS LIKE A BAT OUT OF ****!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I think you're the only one to date that has done this mod.

A late welcome to you!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hmm... I think you are the only one on here with an s/c. Oh wait, I think esemes has a vortech??? Anyway, alot of us would like to have your "problem!" Keep us posted about the performance and issues etc. :p

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Glad to see you did it!The SEL could be from fuel enrichment or detonation,or!Service or a good mechanic could read the code which is left in the ECU for X cycles(turn on/off) brfore it deletes.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
firstly, welcome to the FI world...

im curious, have you been custom mapped?? do you have the capibilites to do this (not fam. with stillen management).... if not, how do you pull timing up top??

i think you could get a consultII hookup and read it this way too, but firstly id like to see your a/f readings, and like to know more of how you were tuned for FI..

btw, PICS?!?!?!?!

ES

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
esemes , where have you been? ...waiting to hear your responce / thoughts re: SC vortech compared to stillen. - pics. are in fx35 engine mods. - OK, who owns this FX (NY/LI?)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
SuperchargedIIfx (above) owns it
8)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
thanks sweet, i know, i was just letting scott (esemes) know where the pics. of it were. ...can we get those pics. posted some where special maybe when he gets the strut tower brace installed and Z - tube.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I will be posting his pics for superchargedIIfx later tonight.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
that's why you're Sweet Fx!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Stillen SC

Hello, I have been looking at the Stillen as well...have you got this fixed and how do you like it. Curioius, seems the stage 1 provides only 15 less hp and costs 1500 less...is there a reason you went with stage 2?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Stage I has no intercooler. You can potentially up the boost from stock with the stage II (but you'll void their warranty).

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stage2sc

I asked stillen about buying stage 1 and upgrading to stg2 later on. This is no problem. probably intercooler can be fabricated from other companies, Just need inline pump, reservoir and a seperate radiator with 3/8 connectors 3ftx1ft would work. Scematics are basic would guess about 500$ to fabricate or less. pump from stillen 150$ reservoir 100$ ? radiator 100$ plus mounting hardware ,clamps and tubing.

Very possible to add on to save$$$$ !

·
Registered
7 Posts
We have a Stage II S/C G35 coupe here and haven't had any issues as far as check engine lights, VDC problems, etc...
I don't have a ton of miles on the car yet, but have enough where if something would have happened due to the tuning, it should have happened by now.

The sound of the supercharger is just sick! :twisted:
I LOVE the way it sounds through a tunnel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts