Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of adding on of these. Anybody got any pics of one on a diamond graphite? How hard are they to put on?

I saw one on a black FX the other. You could hardly see it. I want to make sure it looks ok before buying one.

TIA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
462 Posts
kxfx45 said:
I was thinking of adding on of these. Anybody got any pics of one on a diamond graphite? How hard are they to put on?

I saw one on a black FX the other. You could hardly see it. I want to make sure it looks ok before buying one.

TIA
If you have an 05, good luck finding one! Apparently the part numbers are different between the 04 and the 05. Infiniti is having some type of problem with their supplier (3 different dealers told me this) and are either about to switch or have switched to a diffent supplier. I ordered mine and have been told there is no telling when it will come in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
706 Posts
If you mean that it comes back over the opening a few inches, then yes, it reduces the view. I prefer to think of it as sunglasses as you can see through it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,121 Posts
05fxguy said:
ShadyJC said:
GeoFX has a used one for sale, PM him.
I believe Geo traded his for some other part with another member.
Actually I still have it. It was a temporary trade...he got the deflector while I was testing the STB :p

PM me if interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,508 Posts
05fxguy said:
ShadyJC said:
GeoFX has a used one for sale, PM him.
I believe Geo traded his for some other part with another member.
- Man, you guys have long a$$ memory, that was way back...
- I tested it and noticed that it'd cut down some wind noise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,100 Posts
Here a pic of mine: http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/download.php?id=1739

I have installed one on an Acura MDX and a TL-S; is not that hard to install - I found it much easier to have someone to help. I highly recommend one IF you intend to drive around with the moonroof open. I can drive 65ish with it open w/o any annoying wind drone/roar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
msu79gt82 said:
Here a pic of mine: http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/download.php?id=1739

I have installed one on an Acura MDX and a TL-S; is not that hard to install - I found it much easier to have someone to help. I highly recommend one IF you intend to drive around with the moonroof open. I can drive 65ish with it open w/o any annoying wind drone/roar.
MSU, Thanks for the pic. I have the chrome wheels and the chromish/alumunim roof rails too. I'm definitely going to get one of these.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top