Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course as soon as they were both clean, it rained! I guess that's why the weekend is two days long...the neighbors had a good laugh at me washing the "cars" everyday!

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Beautiful. Nice collection - his and hers I presume? Don't need to tell us which is which. Hahahah.

Matthew

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Are you sure it was not the Purdue plate in PSU(which I hate) country :oops:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
brnjug said:
Are you sure it was not the Purdue plate in PSU(which I hate) country :oops:
I don't think there too many PSU fans laughing at anyone else these days! Besides, they're usually too busy asking for a ride.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BigMatt said:
Beautiful. Nice collection - his and hers I presume? Don't need to tell us which is which. Hahahah.

Matthew
Her's and her's.....my 3 yr. old has claimed the Infiniti, and as anyone with a daughter knows, she is in charge!

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
TRUE THAT!

·
Registered
527 Posts
bazooka said:
Three daughters, 16, 13, and 3......believe me, I know my place.
Oh...I feel for ya... I hope you have 5 bathrooms in that house. Oh, and which one are they going to learn to drive in?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Unfortunately the older two live in Indiana and will only learn how to ride in these....the oldest has been driving for almost a year, but was afraid to drive my previous Excursion, which really didn't bother me.

They visit as often as they can, which still isn't that often, but it does keep the bathroom issues at a minimum.

·
Registered
130 Posts
bazooka said:
Of course as soon as they were both clean, it rained! I guess that's why the weekend is two days long...the neighbors had a good laugh at me washing the "cars" everyday!
You mean you don't wash your FX EVERYDAY?

Maybe I am the only one. I thought they were all joking...

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
After Zaino and de-railing..........

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Girls, Girls, Girls

i have three, ages 3, 5, & 7. i am being over run!! not looking forward to teenage years. :shock: so far, all they care about is their barbie jeep, barbie bug, & dora 4 wheeler! and my wife is fine with her 04 black denali!

·
Registered
212 Posts
nice ride

oh, by the way, your ride looks awesome!! i am a black fan, but the chromes look great with that color!! nice job!!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: nice ride

DASTUD said:
oh, by the way, your ride looks awesome!! i am a black fan, but the chromes look great with that color!! nice job!!
Thanks, stock wheels, so the compliment goes to Infiniti! Good luck with the daughters!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Re: nice ride

bazooka said:
DASTUD said:
Thanks, stock wheels, so the compliment goes to Infiniti! Good luck with the daughters!
Thanks, I am sure I will need all the luck I can get!!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not warm enough to keep clean, but here is an update, quite a change in almost a year!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
bazooka said:
Not warm enough to keep clean, but here is an update, quite a change in almost a year!
I'll say, Exhaust, Rail-Less, Lowered :shock: ...........what's next CAI, FMJ, etc. :lol:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I see those guys as the meet in Philly started wearing off on you. I was just talking with one of my buddies today about the exhaust systems that some of you had.

On a side note, I haven't had my new mats in since the first snow we had in PA back in I guess early Dec. Their in the garage just waiting for springtime. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.