Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For everyone who from time to time gives us crap about living in sunny LA, just wanted to share a few pics I took today on a road right outside my community.

I live in a canyon in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains and there are 3 up-canyon dams that are apparently nearing capacity. The river you see is normally only about 10 feet wide max, a "bubbling brook" - has practically turned into raging whitewater. I am actually under a formal evacuation watch for flooding and mudslides right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Is your body shop in the SAME location? :shock:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
it is the wrath of GOD smiting all of you californians for bragging about your great weather all the time :twisted: :D

·
Registered
597 Posts
ShadyJC said:
For everyone who from time to time gives us crap about living in sunny LA,
And just where did you get that idea :lol: . Earthquakes, land slides, floods, fires, riots, impossible traffic, women with aftermarket body parts, tofu diet.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
I used to fish in the San Gabriel Canyon.... They used to stock it with trout on tuesdays.

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
Take your FX the **** outta there! :shock:

·
Registered
392 Posts
pudicus said:
ShadyJC said:
For everyone who from time to time gives us crap about living in sunny LA,
And just where did you get that idea :lol: . Earthquakes, land slides, floods, fires, riots, impossible traffic, women with aftermarket body parts, tofu diet.....
Very very true, thats why I think Chicago is a nice place to live

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Ah, he's up in the foothills. For the rest of us in the flatlands, we're doing just fine (if a little soaked). I just wish I could wash my car, but it wouldn't be worth it with all the non-stop rain.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
For the rest of us in the flatlands, we're doing just fine (if a little soaked).
Then again, this white Honda is currently on Highway 101 Northbound at La Conchita:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
look at that idiot in the pickup driving across the highway perpendicular when there is obviously traffic on it! i mean really!....how unsafe is that ! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.