·
Registered
74 Posts
From the back it looks like a Pontiac Aztek

·
Registered
779 Posts
From the back it looks like a Pontiac Aztek
From the back it kind of reminds me more of a BMW X3...
From the front I can see Porsche Cayenne.
Interior is "too happy"

Thanks for the post pudicus.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
holy crap! ... a RX330 and an aztec and an X3 all blanded together :shock:

.....and thats not a typo on "blanded" :lol:

·
Registered
286 Posts
LOL
the FX got all them folks running for cover.
they all are trying to make their vehicle look like the FX
but dont have the nerve to do a straight copy so they
just burn the edges and wind up with abortions :oops: :cry:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good Lord! You can't be serious comparing that to the FX! Or even to the X3 or the RX! The only way this escapes being called the ugliest SUV on the road is because there are still a handful of aesthetically challenged individuals driving around in Azteks. On that note, does anyone on this forum work for GM? Can someone tell me what kind of mass hysteria led them to give the thumbs-up to that design and allowed them to spend millions of dollars producing it? I seriously wonder about that. It's as if the boss's daughter (who must be blind) said she liked the design, and no one had the <ahem> guts to say otherwise.

·
Registered
361 Posts
awesome said:
The only way this escapes being called the ugliest SUV on the road is because there are still a handful of aesthetically challenged individuals driving around in Azteks.
Ahem, I saw an Izuzu Vehicross this morning on my way to work. I still believe that is that ugliest mass produced vehicle eva, and eva, eva, and eva eva.

Sorry, had an Outkast moment there. :twisted:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Ahem, I saw an Izuzu Vehicross this morning on my way to work. I still believe that is that ugliest mass produced vehicle eva, and eva, eva, and eva eva.
I don't know about that Sensei. That "green ebay FX" has my vote for the ugliest car... :twisted:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Surely the Aztek is the fugliest "thing" on the road :oops: :shock: - followed closely by the Scion xB :roll:

·
Registered
662 Posts
I actually liked Vehi Cross. I think it may be the original sporty SUV.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Front = Cayenne, Rear = X3/5, Side = RX330/Murano ~ What, No SRX? :roll: I'm dissapointed.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Front = Cayenne, Rear = X3/5, Side = RX330/Murano ~ What, No SRX? Rolling Eyes I'm dissapointed.
Have you checked the undercarriage? That might remind you of SRX... LOL :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts