Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2008 FX35 with 107K miles is due for the stock exhaust to be replaced soon. Can you recommend an aftermarket exhaust that will keep that great sound our cars are known for or something that's even slightly more aggressive sounding and an idea what it will cost, thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2008 FX35 with 107K miles is due for the stock exhaust to be replaced soon. Can you recommend an aftermarket exhaust that will keep that great sound our cars are known for or something that's even slightly more aggressive sounding and an idea what it will cost, thank you.
Got my 2005 replacement invidia gemeni exhaust for around 1200 installed. Much more aggressive sound.so far so good hope this helps

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got an Invidia exhaust on my 08 FX45, and I love it. Its even better if you can delete the secondary cats, the 02 sensors are in the exhaust manifold and not the secondary cats so it will not interfere with sensors.

Only thing is my flanges started leaking about 2 years after it was put on, I just had to have them welded shut. Now it growls like its supposed too..

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got an Invidia exhaust on my 08 FX45, and I love it. Its even better if you can delete the secondary cats, the 02 sensors are in the exhaust manifold and not the secondary cats so it will not interfere with sensors.

Only thing is my flanges started leaking about 2 years after it was put on, I just had to have them welded shut. Now it growls like its supposed too..
Interesting, I just purchased an Invidia Gemini for my 05. I was worried that it would be too quiet. We'll see lol.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am happy with my sound, it sound beefy and not too loud. My exhaust has 2 small mufflers on each side. Its not too hard to remove the first ones if you want it louder..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts