Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I assume that this is a different transmission from the FX45 and probably the FX35.While there are improvements from vavle body work,the ECU limits line pressure range as well as other transmission dynamics...more than just a valve body change is necessary...it will also not give you full manual control of the slap shifter.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey brnjugfx45, how much did lvl 10 charge for the work they did? Do you think it made a dramatic difference in your straight line performance? If so, I'm very interested in this mod.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I think about $700.The valve body work is ok but the control of the shifting was the true benefit.That is the piece that I believe allows you to race others.ECU even in optimal state will shift below peak and this is a car that wants 6800/7000 rev limit...to do that you need accurate control.My battery was disconnected so long the last time(torque converter) that my rev limit came back to stock.Hard driving and bumping that limit has caused the "learning" to slowly get it back.This did not happen this totally before...almost back to 7000-71000 limit.I do not think this is an early mod unless you race a lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts