Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Alex here.... Just wanted to let you guys know that we are running a special deal for an indefinite amount of time on the Stillen Stage I and II supercharger kits, including installation.

Prices are as follows:

1.) Stage I = $5250 Installed

2.) Stage II - $6550 Installed

(Prices include all taxes, parts, and labor.)

Optional Stillen Warranty can be purchased for $300 for 3 years.
Warranty covers any damage that the engine could potentially endure due to the installation and use of their supercharger.

Attn: Alex or Jason in Nismo Dept.
Performance Nissan
1434 Buena Vista St
Duarte, CA 91010
(626) 305-3000 x264
Mon-Sat 7am-5pm

-Alex B.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
OK Put me down for a Stage 2. Call before you pick up/drop off my M or Q loaner. My phone & C.C. #'s are................great deal Alex, wish you were closer or could tie in other dealers to do the same. :( You guys did a nice job on FX23's > http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1775

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Any discounts on the blower itself for ppl too far to take advantage of this?

·
Registered
325 Posts
AlexAtMyNismo said:
Hey guys, Alex here.... Just wanted to let you guys know that we are running a special deal for an indefinite amount of time on the Stillen Stage I and II supercharger kits, including installation.
Cool...Let me start saving some pennies now. :D

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Warranty covers any damage that the engine could potentially endure due to the installation and use of their supercharger.
Dose that warranty cover parts & labor or just a warrenty on the engine after the install?

Just need some more clarification

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
Dose that warranty cover parts & labor or just a warrenty on the engine after the install?

Just need some more clarification
no kidding...that 300 could be the best 300 bucks ever spent!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
AlexAtMyNismo said:
Performance Nissan
1434 Buena Vista St
Duarte, CA 91010
Dude- when they announce something for the VK, I am there! (But why do I suspect I'll never see y'all ... :( )

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Just wondering how this is such a "special"? The stage II kit from Stillen is $5239. Throw in some shipping (say $111) and that means you're still charging $1200 for installation. One of our HFXA members was quoted $6-800 for install here in Houston.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I was quoted just over $7000 for parts and labour here :shock:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
So is there going to be a package for just the stage I or II, since living far away dont need the install or the taxes. Are the parts heavy and hard to ship?

Jim

·
Registered
80 Posts
how long would the stageII take to install. someday when i have enough pennies, i can drive down cali to take up the offer.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FX35 Stage I = $3600 + Shipping
FX35 Stage II = $4850 + Shipping

The above is pricing for the S/C kits before shipping......

BTW, Our dealer charges $90+/hr for install, but for you guys it's only $77/hr...... But on Stillens website, they quote 12hrs for install...... which is totally bogus..... it takes around 16-17 hours depending upon tech skill level..... Trust me.... the aftermarket parts business is very low profit margins and we sell a little lower if not a lot lower than most of our competition..... We are simply trying to help you guys out by providing you with a reputable and trustworthy place to buy your parts and provide some of you with service.....

And if any shop quotes you only $800 for install.... then take advantage of their offer.... i highly doubt that the install, especially the Stage II can be done for that little, and chances are.... you will get a phone call half way through the installation telling you that they messed something up, or that they will have to charge you for more hours due to an inaccurate estimate.... you see, we have already done this install.... you guys know that we can do a clean install and that we offer great customer support..... because people like me will go out of their way to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and that you have no regrets.

-Alex B.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Good point. Those ARE very good kit prices. So will you honor those kit only prices for those not in your area that have no choice but to have it installed elsewhere, or is this an installed only package deal?

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
How long will that price last, I have no idea when I can travel back to the states, it will be at least end of the year or begining of the year in order for me to pick one up. Do you know roughly how much it weighs for a Stage 2?

Jim

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
AlexAtMyNismo said:
For you guys, these prices will always be good....

-Alex B.
Excelent! I'll start saving pennies now... :D

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I'll start saving too, hopefully can get it sometime next year.

Too bad cant save fast enough as a christmas gift for myself.

Jim

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Gotta wait till bonus time.... I got about 10 windows to replace in my house, 2 of which are 13+ feet wide and completely redo my garage roof before winter... $$$$$$ :cry:

BTW, I was just browsing on Perf Nissan and saw this in the FX page:
http://www.performancenissanparts.com/c ... ts_id=1418

'This package deal designed for the members of the http://www.infinitifx.org forum, consists of a limited time offer and savings with this awesome package. The Stillen High Flow Airbox with heatsheild helps tuck a couple more thoroughbreds underneath the hood. The Next piece in this package is the Stillen Strut Tower Brace which helps to stiffen up the chassis a little more in the front in order to get a little extra suport and firmness during those days when spirited driving is more than a want and has become a free-willed craving. To finish it off, we throw in the "Z-Tube" which is the intake pipe that goes from the intake throttle body, to the airbox.... The reason for this modification is to eliminate the horribly restrictive resonator box that deprives you of about 6 more ponies that you are more than entitled to. Jump on this package deal now, don't wait and miss out, deal with an established dealership with performance under their belt and experience as their foundation. '

I love these guys! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts