Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right guys, Stillen Strut Brace on Clearance!!!

$140 Shipped!!!

ONLY 6 AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS..... SO MAKE SURE YOU GUYS JUMP ON THIS SPECIAL ONE-TIME PRICE, MAKE SURE THAT YOU STATE IN THE COMMENTS THAT YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM AND THAT THE SPECIAL PRICE IS $140 SHIPPED, AND THAT YOU DEALT WITH ALEX.

http://www.mynismo.com

-Alex B.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
already one in suspension, why not two, no need to clog threads.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
True. Not really an engine mod and it isn't '35 specific. Don't really need two threads in the suspension section though, either. It's a good deal, so I'll leave it for now; I'm sure the rest will be gone soon enough.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Alex I feel that only putting 6 up is a little unfair...give everyone on the list a 24 hr window...or something like that...this way everyone has a chance...just an idea...
phil

·
Registered
882 Posts
will this clear with the APS tallboy? Does it clear the crawford plenum?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
mushutofu said:
will this clear with the APS tallboy? Does it clear the crawford plenum?
It'll clear Stillen's blower, so nothing is an issue in this respect. I have a good several inches between it and my plenum; it sits really high, just under the hood.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry guys.... they have all been sold..... but i am workin with Stillen to see how cheap i can sell the next set for..... Stillen has raised their prices for some reason by almost 30%..... so i will have to see how low i can put them up for.... then i will see if i can run this special again.... or at least one close to it..... I apologize to all that didn't get to order in time.....

-Alex B.

·
Registered
848 Posts
:( Hey, I rarely read the 35 section...it REALLY should have gone in the suspension area, just to be fair to us 45 members. :?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
:( Hey, I rarely read the 35 section...it REALLY should have gone in the suspension area, just to be fair to us 45 members. :?
There is a thread on this in the suspension area as well and has been there as long as this one.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
:p

·
Registered
848 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
FromHereToInfiniti said:
There is a thread on this in the suspension area as well and has been there as long as this one.
Sorry...I hadn't gotten down to that section when I was catching up yesterday. My bad :x

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I agree this was done in the wrong manner and not very organized ( 6 pieces for 650+ members :? )

It should have been created in the "susupension mod" for everyone to see.

Sorry I did not catch that earlier. :(

·
Registered
3,948 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
I agree this was done in the wrong manner and not very organized ( 6 pieces for 650+ members :? )

:(
Could it have been differrently considering it was on clearance? Luckily I was one of the six. I don't check the board that often but I just happened to check at the right time. On one of the toy forums that I'm on (hey - I'm a kid at heart!), it happens all the time. I miss out on something (a toy) because I was minutes too late and I'm talking about maybe a dozen pieces for thousands of members.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I agree, I am not upset that I was late, but the title of the the post is "STILLEN STRUT BRACE SPECIAL!!!!."

That is misleading, it should have said clearance.

A lot of members will be reading this thinking he is offering a a "special" and find out it was a "clearance" and be bummed.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
A lot of members will be reading this thinking he is offering a a "special" and find out it was a "clearance" and be bummed.
I'm bummed I didn't get one, but still appreciate that Alex offered the savings to our members.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
already one in suspension, why not two, no need to clog threads.
:shock: Oh well, at least there are 6 HAPPY members.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts