Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It begins....

The story begins..... We started installation of the Stillen Stage II supercharger onto an FX35 today. I will not disclose the owner's name, because that wouldn't be fair.... These pix are just to show you guys different stages in the installation... Enjoy!

-Alex B.

·
Registered
14 Posts
HEY!!!.....That's my FX!!! :D

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Awesome pics. Keep us posted! 8)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Wow with those pics and more to come more and more tempted on getting the SC. Have to tell us if the install is very difficult. Wow must work harder and make more money to be able to afford all that. :cry:

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Now I want one even more, wonder if stillen does layaway plans.

Jim

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Awesome. I'm interested to see how/where the intercooler mounts and get a look at the piping w/o the front end on the car.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Running into some problems with the fitment of the navigation laser guidance device, and the intercooler bracket. But we are tryin to work with it till we get it right. Waiting for some info from Marshall at Stillen.

-Alex B.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
FX23 said:
HEY!!!.....That's my FX!!! :D
If this is FX23's ride, what has happened to the crawford, UR pullys and Injen CAI? Also what CAI and filter is being installed as per the pics.? Did he go back to the JWT, or did he sell that????? sup??? Why are the techs. wearing GM Mr. goodwrench shirts? j/k :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
very observant PINITI....The Crawfor plenum, Injen CAI and UR Pulley is now up for sale. Please PM me if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
...Also what CAI and filter is being installed as per the pics.? Did he go back to the JWT, or did he sell that? - It doesn't look like a Stillen CAI box!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I knew you boys would go that well chosen route, YES! The poor guy had the right CAI to begin with, then he went backwards with the inefective bling-bling, a mistake many of us almost did. O K , it's fri. night, we gonna test this beast out yet?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was supposed to be a simple bolt-on..... But i guess Stillen hadn't planned on workin around the FX35 with Navigation..... Supposedly, Marshall said that their R&D team is workin on it....
:roll: :oops: :roll:

But, it's ok because we were blessed with a mechanic like Jeff....

-Alex B.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Go Jeff ! Go Jeff ! Go Jeff ! - get some sleep and pick up fresh in the am, for a ground stompin' whop a$$ time tomorrow! Go Jeff ! Go Alex!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts