·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sorry, Stillen grill may look good on on a G35, but I d rather have a Black version of the OEM grill. my .02...

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
They can't even do a mock up of it!!
Original would be tough to beat...this is not it!!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Nope. Like I always said best mash grill is Audi RS6's.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
If you have chickens under your hood, this would help to keep them in - we ain't got no sticken chicken under our hood!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
At least they should take a picture with one installed just to let people see what it would look like.

Jim

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all your responses! :)

I agree that it looks chix sh*t...I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks.

I think a billet grille would be nice.
Infiniti should have left the circular bumps off from our grilles...would have been better.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My-Sweet45 said:
looks like one of those F-150, GMC pickup aftermarket grill, domestic Style. doesn't have that import look. :wink:
I would caution anybody wanting to put one of these on their FX. I HAD one on my Silverado SS for about an hour. They really look good, but the damage they do (due to their barbed clip fasteners) is horendous.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
You know I am actually thinking about getting one of the stillen grills just to see what it looks like.

Suggestions!!!

Chrome or non chrome.

Jim

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Do they supply a fitted frame or is this mesh only? Our grill has it's own integrated frame that fits the car and forms the front edge of the engine compartment the hood closes against; you can't simply take out our stock grill and put a piece of mesh in it's place.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
jimsbmw said:
You know I am actually thinking about getting one of the stillen grills just to see what it looks like.

Suggestions!!!
I prefer the OEM; but a picture would be nice to see.

·
Registered
662 Posts
MGFR, I talked to Stillen guy about it and they had a FX with that grill on at their parking lot. Haven't received a pic yet. This grill should be in the market in 45 days according to Street Scene.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Hmm, I'll be curious to see the pic, then.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
topguy said:
MGFR, I talked to Stillen guy about it and they had a FX with that grill on at their parking lot. Haven't received a pic yet. This grill should be in the market in 45 days according to Street Scene.
Well I am having a hard time getting answers from stillen so if you can rush them on the pictures and install process would be great. As long as its not too much troubleand can be easily changed back to original look, I wouldnt mind picking up a set and installing it to take a look.

Jim

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
OEM all the way.....

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'd like to see wat it looks like. It might look good if you paint it black. I did several photoshops of different style mesh grills a while back. maybe some of you can remember them.

Anyways is it true that the 05s will come with black chrome grills?

·
Registered
662 Posts
That was nicely done photoshopped mesh grill FX.

I was thinking of either paint it in black or chrome it. I think probably Street Scene will offer chromed version though. SS said they're doing final fabrication.

I'll keep bugging this Stillen guy- David. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
On the stillen site the chrome grill is avaliable too.

Jim

1 - 20 of 30 Posts