Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Infinitfx.org sticker a few days ago but cant decide where to stick it on my fx, need some suggestions and pics if possible.

Thanks

Jim

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I like where Piniti put his:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
You guys are quick, can you please teach me how to call up just one pic. the way you did, all i've learned so far is how to tie in complete links or pages. ~ And thank you for the complement in placement. I just hate it when people put too much stuff on the sides of their car, don't you? :shock:

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
You guys are quick, can you please teach me how to call up just one pic. the way you did, all i've learned so far is how to tie in complete links or pages. ~ And thank you for the complement in placement. I just hate it when people put too much stuff on the sides of their car, don't you? :shock:
If the picture is already hosted somewhere, then you can use the tags. Simply type the path to the image between the tags.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
can you please teach me how to call up just one pic. the way you did
Just right click on the pic and click properties. Then copy and paste the URL of the pic (seen in the properties window) into a post between tags. 8)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would like to buy the club stickers but can't fine where to order. I had it once but lost it. I would like some help here and maybe some recommendation on colors for a graphite FX. Thanks

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
jimsbmw said:
I just got my Infinitfx.org sticker a few days ago but cant decide where to stick it on my fx, need some suggestions and pics if possible.
I was thinking about getting some brushed stainless steel license plate frames with a wider area on the bottom for logos etc. and sticking them there (like where Piniti's plate frame has "INFINITI"). I've seen some cheaper looking frames around, but does anyone know of some good quality ones?

Phil

Edit: Added picture (obviously a pshop novice :))

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
PhilP69 said:
Hmm, just noticed the difference. OK, Piniti, where'd you get yours?
Wow, I'm impressed, this + 6 pms today, and it only took you guys a week to realize it. :shock: Like everthing else about KITI, I'm just experimenting with different things, living up to my PhD in Pinology theme. - PhilP69, I like the licence plate frame idea, just add the logo and it's a winner!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all your suggestions I think I will most likely place it where Piniti has it below the rear wiper.

Also what do you want me to ask 555 in Taiwan about regarding the logo?

Jim

·
Registered
4,053 Posts

Umm... does anyone else think this is actually a pretty good idea? Maybe if there is enough interest we could do a GB for a custom made license plate frame? Offhand I think the cost would be approx. $15 or so.

Of course, dmtalon owns the "rights" to the name and logo so if he says no then case closed.

I'm a little tired of advertising for my dealer...

·
Registered
443 Posts
i want a InfinitiFX.org license frame badly!!!!

i am IN!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts