Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a set of the stickers, I do have a paypal account but that is registerd to the my house in the bay area. I do have a fedex account in taiwan and was wondering if you can mail it to me over here.

Thanks

Jim

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
ever get a reply from dmtalon?

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No reply so far.

jim

·
Registered
848 Posts
Jim, I own ya one for the brackets, but I'm away from home until the end of the month. I'd be happy to handle the mailing if you can wait till Sep.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure that would be great, let me know when you get back.

Thanks

jim

·
Registered
848 Posts
Sounds like a plan...just do me a favor, and remind me after Labor Day. I've got alot of stuff going on between now and then, and don't want to forget about this.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem.

Thanks again

jim :p

·
Registered
292 Posts
dmtalon said:
Did you PM/email me? or just here on the forum. I don't monitor the forum very closely and just stumbled onto this now. I can mail anywhere as far as I know. Go ahead and order them.
Hey Dallace,

I just used the order sheet/paypal option on the home page for my sticker order. I'm assuming you got my order last week ok?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Thanks! No worries about the timeframe. Just sometimes you send an order out there into the vast dense internet, you just like the reassurance that someone out there was listening :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dmtalon said:
Yep... It takes a little while for these stickers because I don't stock them. I have to "order" them as I get orders. And instead of ordering every time I get an order (not many) I order once a week at most.

I should get them back this week and mailed out!

Dallace
I ordered a set too, but I had them sent to my Hillsborough house. I was wondering has it been sent or do you know when it will be sent, or can you just send it to me over in Taiwan if it has not been sent.

Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts