Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to this forum just picked up a 2005 fx45 chrome edition, navigation with entertainment system

I want to replace the stereo I figured out the wiring harness I need, and I have a maestro sw to retain the steering wheel controls

My question is what is everyone doing to display the temperature settings and other infinity type settings in there display, is there an adapter or unit that allows it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well unfortunately you have to keep that screen maybe relocate it to the middle cup holder or the arm rest it's a pain easier to keep the stock radio

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are you looking to replace stereo or add a sub? If replacing the stereo, why? Is it defective? I'm working on adding an sub and amp in place of the factory sub. (Actually moving my Zapco from my I30). I will keep the rest of the stock stereo.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well unfortunately you have to keep that screen maybe relocate it to the middle cup holder or the arm rest it's a pain easier to keep the stock radio

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Hi I am new to this forum just picked up a 2005 fx45 chrome edition, navigation with entertainment system

I want to replace the stereo I figured out the wiring harness I need, and I have a maestro sw to retain the steering wheel controls

My question is what is everyone doing to display the temperature settings and other infinity type settings in there display, is there an adapter or unit that allows it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m interested as well I have the same thing. If you get any pics or info please lmk

·
Registered
34 Posts
There is a CarPlay solution I’m working on that I believe will be about half the cost and Infinitly better

1 - 13 of 13 Posts