Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to splice my radar detector to my rear view mirror and then my dome, door step, and cargo lights all shut off at the same time. Also my front driver's seat would not move and also the steering wheel cannot be moved. Are all of these connected to the same fuse or something? Everything else still works fine so I don't think its the battery... I hope someone has answers before I start checking every fuse. It's not pretty much pitch dark when I get in my car. My dash, cigar lighter, headlights, and tail lights are still working. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
10,645 Posts
jbaker1121 said:
You should go check the fuses lol
Im sure thats a great help to him... :roll:

Check fuse 1 (15a) and 22 (15a) in the drivers fuse panel. #1 should be top left fuse, and 22 is on the bottom right (11th in from the left).

Also fuse 38 under the hood (10a)

Try those 3 as they are listed for the dome lights.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
johnmax said:
jbaker1121 said:
You should go check the fuses lol
Im sure thats a great help to him... :roll:

Check fuse 1 (15a) and 22 (15a) in the drivers fuse panel. #1 should be top left fuse, and 22 is on the bottom right (11th in from the left).

Also fuse 38 under the hood (10a)

Try those 3 as they are listed for the dome lights.
Even if he didn't know the specific fuses you can still go down the row and check for blown ones lol

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know I can check all the fuses but just in case anyone had this sort of trouble before they can point me in the right direction. It was the #22 fuse, 15A. The fuse box is where the foot brake is and the fuse is on the bottom row, second from the right. Thanks johnmax!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any have a problem with there map light had to tighten a not on the ruff put it back to geter now light dnt work 2007 infinity fx35

1 - 6 of 6 Posts