Infiniti FX Forum banner

Steering Question

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Dakine 
#1 ·
OK,
2005 FX35 touring/sport.

Rented a FX35 touring for two weeks then bought this.

Two things, one the steering wheel is slightly off center (is this an easy dealer fix?), driving me nuts lol.
Second, steering is pretty,hmmmm, well not as planted as the rental. It is abit bouncy and somthing just does not feel 100%, like tracking or somthing.

I know I know, buy the STB (want it sooo bad soon as have some spare $$$) and yes I know this has 20" wheels (had 20s on my harley truck too), just feels quite different than standard FX I rented.

Now, had the rental for two weeks and only had my FX for a week (still only 560miles) but not sure how concerned I should be.

Thanks,
Nick

#7 ·
Funny LOL

Well, as am a Realtor now (used to be a Supervisor with ROV's Offshore for 13 years, too much stress) have to do summit called Open Houses now and again.
Not been patrolling on the Lake recently due to aversion to the **** cold LOL. Am a volunteer remember, don't get paid to jump into freezing water LOL :)

#9 ·
Mine seemed to change for me during my break-in period.

She drives a lot different now at 20k then she did for the first 5k.

Give it some time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.