Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed 2x10" Diamond Audio Technology subs with a Orion HCCA 250G5 providing the power. No cargo space lost.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
im assuming you lost the spare tire though? i was toying with doing the same thing (since we have roadside assistance), but its only for the term of the warranty.

very nice clean look though. is it just a box under there? if so how did you secure it?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The shop remade the back piece with a box attached below it. I didn't want them to cut into original piece in case I sell my car in the future.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice job... I also think to put my sub into same place. since i have 18' rims and tires which hard to get flat. there fore less chance to use spare tire. How much money did you pay for that job?

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
This is making me want to re-do my whole entire system again.

Jim

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The subs and amp were from my old car. For the custom work and labor, it cost me about US$400. It doesn't seem much if you are in the States, but here in Taiwan, it is somewhat expensive, but that is the price you have to pay for the best. Also, this shop has designed a 7" screen to fit in the middle speaker hole on top of the dashboard. The screen costs about US$700.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Chen

Your the one in KaoHsung with the install of the color motorised screen in the center speaker that another member too a picture of for our Taiwain 555 Club.

Jim

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jim,
I don't have the monitor installed yet. But I know that 2 people from the club has gotten it done at the shop I get my stuff done at. I am waiting to see it before I get it done. Supposedly your 555club is going to do a group buy, that is what the shop manager told me.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I have already replaced my screen for the nav/tv setup. I am waiting for the mold to replace the orange screen and move it up to where the sunglass holder is.

Jim

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There is enough empty space in the wheel well that keeps the amp vented. Have not had a problem with overheating.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.